• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ic infinite can never be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Was thinkin about this the other day.... Even if it was banned we could just do downthrow to fthrow all the way to the ledge and then kill them. Or turn bthrow at first to start moving to the other edge if ur right next to the edge. This form of cg DOES end, but u can still land about a good 5-10 grabs (enough to kill them most of the time). I know this has probably been discussed to death before i even started picking them up as my main, I just hope this wasnt stated before and can put a little closure to people that want to get it banned.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Well, TECHNICALLY, the chaining of throws to the edge and then using Nana's Fair can be counted as an infinite, since they die... But most people are surviving the meteor now, so it's unreliable now. :/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Not another one of these threads :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom