• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC FS Nana Glitch

Dark Crimson

Smash Apprentice
I don't quite know how it happened, but I was facing a 9 computer, I think it was Falco, and I used IC. The map was Battlefield. I got the SB, used the FS, and Falco spiked Nana downwards immediately after they made the glacier. Then he hit Popo upwards and over the glacier. For about 5 minutes, Nana was stationary and wouldn't move, until she randomly charged an fsmash on her on, but she was sliding towards me while it happened.

:confused:

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Since Nana cant make it over the ice burg to popo, she is programmed to stay stationary and will sometimes do a random attack. When she is in the attack animation, she will always slide towards popo for example, the floating Nana glitch.

Straylit

Smash Cadet
I believe nintendogs hit it. If i recall in Melee, Nana would continuously jump in an attempt to reach Popo even when she couldnt. Its never happened to me personally in Brawl yet, but ive heard from a few people that Nana is to stand still at times if she cant reach popo.

Top Bottom