• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I1 Piantissimo FTW

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Cmon, everyone remembers that lil purple guy, right?

For those that don't, he was in Super Mario Sunshine, and was the character you had to race in certain lvls; just like Koopa the Quick.

But there are some neat things about Piantissimo besides the fact that hes a little man in a Pianta costume. One is that at the end of the game, after the credits have rolled, it shows Piantissimo looking at the paintbrush Bowser Jr. used in the game to cause all the mayhem.... coincidence? I think NOT! Also, if you were to take his mask ff with some sort of hacking thingamobob, he looks EXACTLY like the running man from OoT!!! When i saw that i nearly wet myself with geeking out-ness.

It would pwn to see him in brawl. Any ideas?

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Maybe this:

DownB- use the brush from sunshine to, idk, make the little blob monsters (also from sunshine) to appear and use as projectiles.

B- The little dive then jump combo he does in the races against mario.... Cmon ppl, basically everything is gonna be from sunshine, so if you dont know what im talkin about, play the game. He dives forward onto ground, causing damage, and then if you press b again he does his little flip which does more damage.

>B- Swipes the brush and makes a small wave of goo come out and damage fow; kind of like the star rod in that it can be used as bludgeon or projectile

I dont wanna make anymore... Ill let you guys have that fun :)

EDIT: OMFG i've got his super move; He takes off mask, showing that he is in fact the Running Man, puts on a bunny hood, and goes ballistic just like in OoT, trampling and mercilessly kicking evryone he comes in contact with... HA

Peeze

Smash Master
NO B should be \/ B.
>B should be B
\/b should be >b.
Maybe his ^b would be him blowing air into his glove and him rising while doing s....
No, no, no that's crap.

Starálfur

Smash Apprentice
He shouldn't be in Brawl. Mario has a huge representation and a minor character who appeared in a single game should not be put into Brawl.

Also he doesn't look like the marathon man from OoT.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Yeowch. And people say I'm being unreasonable when I suggest Kafei... This guy wouldn't even qualify for a trophy. But, I will congratulate the starter of this thread. Before now, I didn't think it was possible to find a character more minor than a generic level enemy. I stand corrected.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Gotta agree with Stryks, Piantas in general suck. A guy who dressed up like one and runs around? LAME. I'd rather have Koopa the Quick, by far. Piantissimo sucks ***.

Khanczar

Smash Ace
staraflur u noob the programmers MADE him be the running man...

Oh well, i thought it would be a good idea, but i guess you guys all hate me.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Nobody's saying they hate you, just this character idea. Think about it. Smash is a game for all-stars. How does a very, very minor character, whose only claim to fame is looking somewhat like an even more minor character, meet the criteria of 'All-Star'?

icymatt

Smash Lord
Il Piantissimo deserves a cameo in Mario Party 8, not a playable character slot in Smash Bros.

Starálfur

Smash Apprentice
staraflur u noob the programmers MADE him be the running man...

Oh well, i thought it would be a good idea, but i guess you guys all hate me.
This is not the running man from OoT. He does not look "EXACTLY" like the running man from OoT.

The thing that gives it away is the different skin colour. One is white whilst the other is black. There's also the different hair colour and I won't bother going into all the tiny differences between them.

Wait a minute....

They have very similiar eyebrows!

Oh God, you were right!

They are the same person!

Peeze

Smash Master
How can you see their eyebrows in that picture its to sma...
Oh you were being sarcastic oh okay.
Yeah this idea bombs, sorry guy.
Gold star for effort.

Top Bottom