• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I would like to brawl a good Snake.

DevinAmir1

Smash Rookie
Hi, I main Captain Falcon, and am trying to develop some strategies against the top tier.

Would anyone mind brawling me so I can test out my snake strategies.

I want a highly experienced Snake please.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
Ouch, Falcon VS Snake isn't that great. But wait, Snake VS anyone isn't that great! Silly me.

Now then, I'll give you some solid tips. I haven't played many falcons, but find some Snake players using the friend finder and experiment with moves that can stop mortar slides midway through. I know that Ness's yo-yo can do this (as it has a disjointed hitbox), but I don't know about any of Falcon's moves. Try an F-Tilt, I have a feeling that it may work. If you know any moves that Falcon has that have disjointed hitboxes, try those too.

Secondly, watch out for those grenades. Throwing them back IS a good option, but be careful, most Snakes know about grenade stripping, which makes you automatically drop your grenade. Yes, Snake is psychic.

Every Snake, whether he or she likes it or not, loves to spam F-Tilts. Now, the F-Tilt is a great move, but it has some ending lag. Use that to your advantage.

Snake's air game isn't too bad. Be warned, most of his aeriels have high priority. I suggest experimenting quite a bit. I know that I don't like U-airs from ANY character. Just watch out for Snake's dair or nair, so try to hit with just the edge of your foot when you U-air.

Snake's Achilles heel is hands down his recovery. Sure, the Cypher is a great move and all, but it can still be defeated. First of all, any move that does more than 7% damage with a single hitbox (no multi hit moves, so that means Falcon's nair) will knock Snake off the Cypher. This means that most dairs will do this. I've been spiked a LOT while on the Cypher. (But I've learned to not get spiked as much now :p)

The WORST thing that can happen to a Snake player is to be gimped. This isn't a hard task, I'm sure you can do it.

Hopefully, I provided you with some help.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
ask lp4life nicely and he might brawl with you........practically...

Top Bottom