• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I won OBC's second tournament! (Videos Uploaded)

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
I watched the fifth match. You still made some mistakes you can't blame on lag and online play. Sometimes when you were really close you would use your blaster rather than your jab or f-tilt, or your reflector instead of a grab for instance.

K~SAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
SANHEK
3DS FC
2595-1379-4854
I'm not an experienced Brawler but I thought those vidz weren't bad and even if the skills portrayed in those videos not up to par with the more experienced players, I felt that the negative comments weren't necessary. If you have something to say, you can do it in a better fashion.

Anyways congrats on the win.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Alright, this is completely ridiculous. A 2 second input delay? Do you think we're f*cking blind? There's absolutely no way you can be TWO SECONDS behind and play like that. People would be jumping all over the place in random directions because you're inputting way too war ahead what you're actually seeing.

I only saw some of the last video. You didn't have a two second lag. That's absolutely absurd and unplayable. Maybe your lag was bad, but it's not even close to what you're talking about. Stop lying.

I play on Gamebattles from time to time. I understand it's not the pinnacle of legitimacy, but people need to stop buying into this "HUGE ONLINE DIFFERENCE" bullsh*t. The small lag two wired players face together amounts to, say, not teching out of a G&W dthrow>dsmash combo occasionally. It doesn't mean you completely alter your moveset, that's just wrong. I play like I do normally and it responds with very, very minimal lag on both sides most of the time.

This isn't just directed at the OP (I'm not saying you're bad, but judging by the video you're not great), but anyone who continues to completely discard online play as illegitimate because their sh*tty-*** connection won't let them play with a decent FPS.

Top Bottom