• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wish there was...

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I wish there was another stage like Pokemon stadium, but only about 1/2 it's size.

Plunder

Smash Ace
NNID
1337-7734-8008
I wish I was a baller, I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

nah but for real -

I wish Game & Watch's Oil Panic (bucket) didn't have 70+ frames of end lag every time it catches a projectile. It's such a dumb programming oversight and renders it basically useless in neutral against spacies. Very unfair and unbalanaced, geez :facepalm:

Last edited:

vien

Smash Rookie
I wish Sheik was made into a separate character and her down-b became a shine instead (ha)

I wish there was a new legal stage with different platform layout/or just add smashville to Melee.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I wish Falcon used his gun...

But then again, he only needs his bare hands (and knees) to be top tier.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
I wish Falcon used his gun...

But then again, he only needs his bare hands (and knees) to be top tier.
I wish he took off his helmet and whacked people with it like Peach Fair. His Bair would be too fab to handle.

Last edited:

oloap

Smash Rookie
i wish melee had an online mode ( both playstation 2 and dreamcast had online connection)

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Well, i just think having a one button input for wavedashing would be easier. As for l canceling, i think im wring cause i can use Z anyways :p
Maybe, but the one-input WD might make wavelanding a bit unintuitive.

Top Bottom