• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wish that Dolphin Emulator had a code to add every character's alternate-colors that are exclusive to the Akaneia Build, and here's why:

NinTOONdo

Smash Rookie
Premium
In Dolphin, I really get to have a lot of fun on my computer playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, and one of my favorite things to do that isn't possible in the Vanilla Game is accessing the Debug Menu to add a handful of extra features to VS Mode, including 6-Player Battles, and battling on stages not designed for VS Mode, such as Target Test or Adventure Mode levels. But one thing that prevents me from feeling entirely satisfied with Melee's debug-menu feature, is the fact that a vast majority of playable-characters have no more than 4 or 5 different colors to choose from, and while repeating one character's color choice for multiple player slots is possible in Debug Mode, I still prefer to make every single copy of the same character a different palette-swap, and so something great that Melee's Akaneia Build adds is 2 extra colors for every single playable-character in Vanilla Melee, regardless of how many different colors did each character individually have in Melee by default, everyone gains exactly 2 additional colors in Akaneia Build, and so I was hoping for someone to make or find an AR Code or Gecko Code on Dolphin to make every playable character in SSBMelee gain their Akaneia-exclusive palette-swaps, because the reason why I need a code for that instead of directly playing the Akaneia Build instead, is because Tournament Mode is removed from the Main Menu in Melee Akaneia Build, and as such: I can't play Debug Mode in the Akaneia Build, thus preventing me from freely choosing any character to be Ditto'd with 6 different colors in one single match set up by customizing every single player-slot in a 6-player fashion.

Any possible method to put these two different amazing Melee hacks together simultaneously?

Top Bottom