• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wish PM had its own dedicated wiki

Quillion

Smash Hero
It's seriously annoying how the two dedicated Smash wikis (the Wikia one and the NIWA one) have to glance at it in an obligatory sense, and only at the characters. I'd like more detailed documentation on the moves and stages and stuff.

Making it separate would free up a lot of controversy the two wikis undergo internally.

TreK

Is "that guy"
The other day I corrected the article on the Marth Killer which was all kinds of wrong, and added a bit of info of how the Project M engine affects it.

They kept the correction and removed the Project M part.

I'm still salty about it to this day.

Quillion

Smash Hero
The other day I corrected the article on the Marth Killer which was all kinds of wrong, and added a bit of info of how the Project M engine affects it.

They kept the correction and removed the Project M part.

I'm still salty about it to this day.
See? This is why PM needs its own wiki.

I'm glad there's at least one attempt (even though it doesn't claim to be one).

Are there any members of PMDev working on DatabasePM?

Quillion

Smash Hero
I though they had wiki for project m on wikipedia. Or in the ssbwiki.
Their coverage of Project M is very limited due to internal controversy. They can only cover the characters and not the moves themselves or the stages.

Top Bottom