• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i went i tried.. im back > starting from scratch

studly

Smash Ace
after maining ganon for the first 9 months of brawl... i dropped him as my competative main... i quit after being exposed to the tournament scene and wanting my ganon to function... but sticking with him was to hard of a path at the time.. I'd play better than my opponent, make less mistakes than my opponent, and spend more time practicing than my opponent but still id loose just because of the character they chose

since then ive tried alot of different stuff with smash... i pulled a sliq and went to bowser ... i gave that up and went to Diddy, samus and pokemon trainer... i pulled my secondaries TL kirby and mario and in turn prioritsied them as if they were my main

and recently ive even played melee to get a better grasp at learning tech skill

im back ... it only took a single match against my friends marth for me to remember why i loved ganon

anyway... heres the match i played
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqa-imTJCus&feature=related

im starting from scratch.. to play a competative ganon
so if anyone wants to take a look a
t it and remind me of everything im doing wrong that would rock

but yeah i know that durring my second stock i played like **** so please dont flame.. remember im coming from having not played him for a while

fZk

Smash Lord
It's hard finding that balance between wanting to win and just playing a character you enjoy. I'm glad you're sticking with who you like playing the most.

ps. Nice match, since I don't play Ganon I have nothing constructive to say.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I'd play better than my opponent, make less mistakes than my opponent, and spend more time practicing than my opponent but still id loose just because of the character they chose
The biggest mistake Ganon mains make, is forcing themselves into using Ganon against
his "impossible" matchups, when the opponent is equaly skilled or better than you.
Just remember that.

studly

Smash Ace
The biggest mistake Ganon mains make, is forcing themselves into using Ganon against
his "impossible" matchups, when the opponent is equaly skilled or better than you.
Just remember that.
seriously thats exactly what i was doing wrong... snake the IC's what others are there

Top Bottom