• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to win more games. Videos inside.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So, lately I've been getting a lot of 7th place in a local tournament series and losing to the same people in more or less the same way... I think.

But this time I have VIDEOS! So I'd like to ask for advice, help, criticism, and stuff from the Smashboards community. 'cos if I keep losing, at least it'd be better to lose with more style. Wouldn't you agree?

Tournament Vids
2/9/08
vs SCOTU (Fox) on DL64
vs SCOTU (Fox) on Stadium
vs SCOTU (Fox) on Mute City
vs Mikey Lenetia (Peach) on FD
vs Mikey Lenetia (Peach) on Stadium

Friendlies Vids
2/7/08
vs SCOTU (Fox) on DL64
2/6/08
vs Jmansmash (Ness) on DL64

Jash

Smash Lord
Hello, not who you were expecting for Peach advice but ill do the best i can. I watched the 1st match with the Fox and both matches with the Peach guy. What i notice from you is your not really good at spacing your moves well. So every time you did a move, you got hit after. You play really smart too, but your just a bit predictable. I noticed when you were fighting the Peach, he almost knew every move you were ganna make after the first stock. Also i think it would be helpful to learn FC out of the shield, it would seriously help your game *especially to me, because i hate that lolz*. Your good though to be honest, a very solid Peach to say the least. IMO your biggest problem is you being predictable, but im sure you can fix that. Good Luck! ;)

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
wat helps for me is if fox is getting near u with either a wavedash, waveshine or just a shine - Dsmash can get him away long enuff so u can space better and Dtilt works pretty well to get him in the air or at least to stop for a bit so u can plug in a Fsmash, Usmash, Utilt or Ftilt or even a grab. also if u see hes about to shine u and u end up shielding...go for a shieldgrab, it will help u from not getting waveshined bad.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Thanks for the advice, Jash. Most of it sounds about right, so I'll try to figure out how to improve with my spacing and predictability.

looduhcriss.... are you sure you know what you're talking about? Most of the tips you're giving sounds like it'd be setting me up for punishment. ^_^;;

Top Bottom