• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to see Zero Suit Samus' milked

Jammo

Smash Cadet
She needs to be milked to death.

Not enough players use on her online.
It's all Ike, Wolf, etc.

Zero Suit Samus isn't appreciated as a serious fighter as she should be.

She needs her time in the sun.

I want to see Zero Suit Samus overmilked till her tilts are tired of repeated flicking.

orintemple

Smash Lord
She needs to be milked to death.

Not enough players use on her online.
It's all Ike, Wolf, etc.

Zero Suit Samus isn't appreciated as a serious fighter as she should be. It's all Ike, Captain Falcon and Wolf.

She needs her time in the sun.

I want to Zero Suit Samus overmilked till her tilts are tired of repeated flicking.
Ok first of all, I will be the first to say

" yea I bet you want to milk zero suit samus"

Now that that is out of the way.

You have a point. It is all Ike. But LOL to Falcon, I haven't seen a Falcon player online.... ever. I think people are put off by ZSS cause she is hard to play correctly. Her recovery is hard to know how to use effectively (many don't even know about the down b) and she is weak, which generally puts people off. People online suck hardcore, so they would never be willing to give a character time to develop for them, and ZSS needs to be learned in order to take advantage of the great combo potential.

Nova X81

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4768-7615-3064
Switch FC
SW-1268-6324-2517
ZSS is not suited for the laggy mess that is online play. She is a reactive character. Characters like Olimar, Pit, and Lucario are much better suited for play there.

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
Flicking Zamus' tilts? How long have you been waiting to crack that line? :p

Buuuut, yeah. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a Zamus online yet. Pretty odd, now that I think about it.

Dedu

Smash Lord
I agree.

I verse some decent players in Australia online and I gotta say I can keep up with them but they have an easier time coz of Pit/ROB/TL and online lag doesn't really affect them that much as much as it can affect Zamus.
Gotta love those projectiles <3 :D[/sarcasm]

Unless you're doing grab to uair finisher har har.
I use her heaps. Dunno what's with me but she's the only character I found on SSBB that I can at least find some resemblance to Sheik. (from SSBM)

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Lol, I thought it was going to be one of those "Who is hotter?" threads, but I'm glad its not.

Zamus takes skill to learn and master, and most people online are more concerned with button-mashing rather than taking time to learn something about who they are playing. It was like that with Olimar for a while. People saw his difficult playstyle and said "Screw it, too hard." Give it time, people will play her more. Personally, she is tied for my second main with Lucario. My first is Olimar.

Irondrac666

Smash Rookie
I agree jigglypuff was a great character in melee, but some of his stuff got change in brawl, but zerosuit samus has great paralyzing attacks. I remeber fighting one of my friend who uses samus alot, couldn't land a single hit on her. Samus has quick attacks, but she lacks some powerful smash attacks so it takes a while for her to make people go byebye.

Rui

Smash Cadet
I saw a ZSS once online. All she did was taunt, so I think whoever was playing her was trying to test whether she could turn back into Samus or not. If not, he's just an idiot.
...Well, even if he was, he still is. There's Training mode for a reason =P

WhiteWingDemon

Smash Cadet
Ok first of all, I will be the first to say

I just want to say:
We all want to milk Zero Suit Samus.

I think you don't see Zero Suit Samus online for the reasons stated already. She is difficult to get the hang of. Her recovery and lightweight make her tough to learn. Not only that but most her combos require precise timing not found on online play. I'm not saying you can't player her online, but I think it is much more difficult.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
She's not that unpopular imo. It's Jigglypuff that needs more love.
More like Donkey Kong. D:

But yea, I don't see a lot of Zamus masters where I live just my cosin that live close to me, and he isn't that good with her. I blame people not knowing how you play as her. =/

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I played a lot of online with her, and did well despite the lag, actually, but in the end, it's just no fun playing and beating the millions of Ikes people seem to want to play.

This is just With Friends, With Anyone is terrible and I don't touch it.

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
yea alot of people under aprreciated. I mean characters like falco,snake, luigi are solid characters yet aren't too played like ZSS. Ike and Sonic are most of the player of brawl. Check out the number of post on the character discussion page. Ike leads them all.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Zero Suit Samus isn't appreciated as a serious fighter as she should be.
I would like to point out the contrast of that statment to the TITLE of this thread that clearly has a reference to a act that some would call sexual in nature and a child like joke. . .(refering to Erotic lactation ) :ohwell:

I don't care much about seeing her online. Online isn't the best bet most times from what I hear because of lag. Just want to see her kick *** in some tourneys every now-and-than.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
ZSS is not suited for the laggy mess that is online play. She is a reactive character. Characters like Olimar, Pit, and Lucario are much better suited for play there.
QFT.

When I used to play online (NOTICE "USED TO", STOP ASKING ME TO PLAY ONLINE DAMMIT) I would never play ZSS because it was impossible to ever pull off any sort of combo because the delay was just too horrible.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I can play almost fine on Wifi....
EDIT: I can play almost fine on Wifi with a decent connection. If it's even borderline bad, I see what people are talking about now.

Jammo

Smash Cadet
I can play almost fine on Wifi....
As can I. The occassional hiccup but it works fine. Not nearly as bad as it was when the game came out.

Samus's tilts still feel smooth and buttery to the touch. Very fluent C-stick gyration.

WhiteWingDemon

Smash Cadet
I will rarely play as ZSS online. Only after about four or five solid matches will I actually use ZSS.

Snakeee

Smash Master
As can I. The occassional hiccup but it works fine. Not nearly as bad as it was when the game came out.

Samus's tilts still feel smooth and buttery to the touch. Very fluent C-stick gyration.
Your posts are hysterical, but a stereotype of ZSS players now, but still I have to laugh. :laugh:

Top Bottom