• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to get into Project M but don't know where to start

Who is the best Lucas in PM?

• Total voters

PK Kenta

Smash Rookie
NNID
Herobrine77235
Hey Kenta here, fairly new to smashboards and new to project m. I Play

SSB4: Main-Lucas
SSBM: Main-Fox/Sheik
SSBB: Main-Lucas.

When I first say PM, I want crazy. Playing Lucas with wave dashing and L canceling seemed crazy to imagine. So I started to play SSBM and I got wave dashing down, and L cancel somewhat down. So my questions are

How do I download PM?

Is there a online mode for PM?

Where are places I can find SSB4, SSBM, PM weekly tourneys near the Orlando area?

Is there anyone out there willing to become my training partner if there is online gameplay available?

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you made is this far. :)

TheGovernor

Smash Rookie
You can find a mirror online, i think the site's name is projectmmirror. There is an online mode, 2 of them. Check out "Anther's ladder" for more information on that. Your scene is a pretty good one, for information on tournaments id check on facebook, try searching "Florida Project M".

As for Lucas, check out Hyperflame.

Last edited:

PK Kenta

Smash Rookie
NNID
Herobrine77235
Ok thanks. How much memory would it take to download to a SD card. And don't I need a copy of brawl to play it? And are you willing to become my training partner when I got it.

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
Ok thanks. How much memory would it take to download to a SD card. And don't I need a copy of brawl to play it? And are you willing to become my training partner when I got it.
its around 2 gb and you do need a copy of brawl unless u play dolphin

Randomman14

Smash Cadet
As for downloading PM i think other people seemed to cover that. As for Lucas game play I'd DEFIANTLY check out some sets by HyperFlame. I had the luck playing against him in tournament once. Needless to say he wiped the floor with me.

Top Bottom