• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want +, -, PM and BBrawl

ToonlinkNation

Smash Rookie
Must I buy 4 SD cards? One for each mod? That would suck..

cuz I dont have a computer and cant just switch them out whenever I want

BmanRules

Smash Rookie
if you have a phone that takes a micro sd then you could go into it and change them through out on your phone also you will need an micro sd adapter(of course) to put it into the wii

oksas

oak-sauce
if they all fit on the same card, i assume you could have folders set up in your SD root like this:

PLUScodes
PLUSprivate
MINUScodes
MINUSprivate
PMcodes
PMprivate
BBcodes
BBprivate

and if you've got homebrew installed on your wii, i think you can get an app that lets you rename/move stuff on your SD card. in that case, you could just go into that app and rename the folders for whatever you wanted to play, removing the caps prefix, and then change it whenever you want to play something else.

ie, say you want to play PM. take PMcodes and PMprivate and rename them to just codes and private. thus when you launch the game (via stage builder/gecko, or USB loading with ocarina cheats on etc etc), it'll load whatever codes and private folder you renamed to just codes and private.

never tried it myself but i don't see any reason why it wouldn't work, other than size maybe. it would require you to have homebrew installed though

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Use Riivolution. It lets you have as many mods as you want at once on a single SD card, but the loading times are a bit slower.

Top Bottom