• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Vote Hungry Box To Be 1 Of The Top Puff Players!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
I vote HUNGRY BOX to be 1 of the top PUFF players in the USA..and a spot on smashwiki pro page as 6th...cuz killa OR is on wiki pros cuz he was on MTV...does any1 else think so or am i wastein my time??

I want a YES or NO...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
He's definatly top in Florida.

I don't know about top in Nation.

But I think he'd do well at a big OoS tournament. If that's an consolation.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Prob not now, but I have no doubt he will only keep getting better. Nowadays his fox is on par with mine and the only way for me to beat his jiggs is to gimp him to hell with Up throw up air, which is super g@y. You can prob expect to see him on the top national list in about a year. I think he's the only player I know that is constant in his improvement and improves so fast, he only started smashing competitively like a year ago.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
YO WHAT THE **** IS GOOD FLORIDA. IT TASTES GOOD IN CANADA GOT THAT SPRING WATER KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

<3 me some phanna
<3 me some Cake Eatin
<3 some Noob
<3 some XIF

**** NOUCLES AND CHOS THEY TOO GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom