• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I used M22K's updated cBliss for 3.0 and it keeps crashing....

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
whenever I try and load any of P:M's alt costumes.
I haven't added any mods/textures/stages/etc. yet it still crashes for some reason.

Anyone have an explanation as to whats going on?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
PM 3.0 borks cbliss indeed, but 'cBliss tool' is adapted to it. The codes generated aren't cBliss really, but the program keeps the name for ease.

Now, if you update your codeset for the game to try to use extra costumes, and those aren't found, you'll get crashes. The code is fine, but you need extra stuff. That link in Cuban Legend's post is supposed to have all the extra stuff you need.

Lakitwo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lakitwo
PM 3.0 borks cbliss indeed, but 'cBliss tool' is adapted to it. The codes generated aren't cBliss really, but the program keeps the name for ease.

Now, if you update your codeset for the game to try to use extra costumes, and those aren't found, you'll get crashes. The code is fine, but you need extra stuff. That link in Cuban Legend's post is supposed to have all the extra stuff you need.
I'm using cBliss tool, and I only have the characters I want to have extra costumes checked, but for some reason it always gives Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Link 10 costume slots, even when I don't select them in the program. Those are the only three characters it does that for. I got Pikachu and Jiggs down to the appropriate amount of slots by choosing them and setting the number to the same amount as they have in P:M, but if I do that for Link, the game freezes when I try to select him for a Team Battle. The only solution was to add another Link costume. It's not a huge deal, but I'm wondering if you know what causes this to happen.

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie

I see. Now after downloading the P:M from that link, would I use the cBliss tool on it's codeset? Sorry, I'm just double checking whether my approach was the correct one.

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
Yep. :)
I'll see if I can find the filler skins pack, too.
(You need every slot filled to avoid freezes.)
Oh I see now. I have 2 code sets in my codes folder. I'm unsure why would I use it on the ._RSBE01 or the RSBE01?
Sorry, I just got into the whole modding scene so all the help is much appreciated. haha

Rage83

Smash Ace
They're character files, so cBliss doesn't freeze on ya while you're still filling up those extra slots. :cool:

Louie Simpauco

Smash Rookie
They're character files, so cBliss doesn't freeze on ya while you're still filling up those extra slots. :cool:
oh sweet! Thanks man. You've all been a lot of help. I'ma go test it out right now and see. Hopefully I don't have anymore questions after(:

Rage83

Smash Ace
Anytime. By the way, let me know if ya need a recolor of a Project M alt. :troll:

Top Bottom