• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I thought the Metal Primids were bad. (Giant Diddy)

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm0ERNJWp-M&fmt=18

At least the Metal Primids could be defeated by a consistent method used by multiple characters, and their fights actually made any trace of sense. But everything involving GD blows my mind. At least I have Diddy among my mains or else I might have taken more time to figure out any workable method to beat GD. (Yes, this was on Intense. I'm actually surprised I didn't get killed at all the whole way through the battle.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7biCIe8yM-4&fmt=18

It's official: SSE is a failure in being balanced. The Canyon is just horrible. I'm so glad I'm down to 8 stages and the Great Maze.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Yeah.. when I first got this game.. I had trouble beating him on intense.. it took me like two or three times.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.. when I first got this game.. I had trouble beating him on intense.. it took me like two or three times.
I'm guessing he kept eating through your stock?

Yeah, GD fight was **** annoying, but the way you took him down is pretty much the best way to do it =D
And unfortunately rather cheap.

I actually shined him to death. Shine, shine, shine.
What the?

Anyway, I added a video about that stupid Canyon stage on Intense.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
I really didn't have trouble on intense. I faintly remember just spamming aerials without much resistance. I think I may have used Diddy too.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wow those fire guys looked broken.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
He just made getting Jiggz in SSE a lot more of a challenge than it needed to. And as if regular-sized Diddy Kong was bad enough. Sakurai just needed to make him uber.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Lol I remember what I did now. I spammed Diddy's dash attack. It has no lag afterwards if you guys are having trouble you should try it.

Top Bottom