• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think we really need something like this

W O N D E R

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wonderful102
3DS FC
1224-5125-5512
Remember in Pokémon X and Y when you went online to battle people? and if you went on there profile there would be a greeting? and if you pressed it, it said "Nice!" on the other persons screen? SSB4 should've gotten something like this, sure you guys know for glory has a lot of teabaggers and its crap, but a lot of us want to play on there with random people to see how well they do, but I was facing a marth with my link, we were both having fun, he first taunted in the front of the match, then I did too, he was waiting and wasn't attacking me while I did my taunt, then we fought, the first 8 seconds we didn't make it to the ledge of the stage because I was trying to hookshot the ledge, he forward aired me, and we both didn't make it, we both died and he then taunted then I did it too, so no teabag, we really had a fun time in a small match lol, I won the match, I didn't spam arrows, I only used 5 arrows, I only used my dodging, MS, and A's, I downsmashed him when he was rolling and he lost, but that time I really had to go eat with my family, I didn't want him to think I was a low-life-scum who just wants win rates, but I had to go if I kept playing him, Nintendo ATLEAST should've inputted something similar to whats in PX&Y but atleast something where you cant type in something, people can put in inappropriate msgs, I actually feel pretty bad when this happens to me in for glory.
they could make a "Your good!" button that's yellow that appears after a round in empty space from your opponents and your slot, but if they leave, it'll disappear, and you can only press this twice after one round so it wont become spamming.

TL;DR : they should've added something that will say"Your good!" as a button, once pressed it will show a "Your good!" text on the opponents screen so they wont get mixed up with a teabagger

Last edited:
Top Bottom