• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think that....

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
We should go on our Xat more.

Like, just the forums are fine I guess, but we really need to have discussions on our Xat and get together more as a character board.

Edit: Also!

I honestly feel like Wario has loads of potential that we still haven't tapped in to.

I was thinking about it, and I noticed that in almost every region there is at least 2 or more top level MK mains. And then it hit me: These guys share with each other their secrets and all their little nuances. They are very open with each other, and they have progressed their character extremely far.

So I think our best bet is to seek each other out at tournaments. I know that Wario mains are scarce, and being spread out across the nation doesn't exactly help either, but they are still out there. There's an up and coming Wario in my area named ReDoZu, and he and I recently decided that it'd be a good idea to start playing more and really learn everything there is to know about our character.

So learn who the Warios are in your area. When you're at tournaments, find each other and try to play a lot of friendlies. Have one of you go Marth/Peach/D3, the other go Wario, and see what little things you can figure out. If you're using Marth/Peach/D3, watch to see what your fellow Wario does and see what you can take from it.

Talk about the things you do, whether it be on AIM, in person while you're playing, where ever.

Our character has loads of potential

The only that's really hard is Peach and Marth imo (that's pretty much all I've lost to recently) and if we can collectively help each other, we can start consistently winning.

What do you all think?

Please don't hurt me! :(

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
The only problem with this is if I go Marth peach or D3 against anyone I'm sure a level 9 comp would be more of a challenge =/.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i hate talking to wario mains i meet irl because they are usually ******** and think aircamping is the ultimate strategy

EXCEPT pwneroni

i love pwneroni, we share all of our wario trixies

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, you're missing out by not coming to WHOBO, b/c I'm quite possibly one of the coolest people around, and I don't talk about aircamping. Hell, I'll barely talk about Brawl unless you make me.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well, you're missing out by not coming to WHOBO, b/c I'm quite possibly one of the coolest people around, and I don't talk about aircamping. Hell, I'll barely talk about Brawl unless you make me.
That doesn't sound very entertaining and it also sounds like the exact opposite of DMG LMAo. Although that could of just been DMG acting like that on live stream.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Didn't we just make a thread for skype? I'd rather skype, anyway.

Come to WHOBO! We might have a Wario hyperbolic time chamber session going on... I hope.

Top Bottom