• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think my falco is good but what do u guys think?please critique

vericz

Smash Champion
Your tech skill is pretty good, not the best but I would have to say just work on your mindgames more. Most of the time I saw you just run in an approach with laser and spam dair. Thats how I could tell you just started playing him. Try working on JC shine or double shine and shines out of your shield. Also wavelanding and waveshining keeps the opponent guessing.

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
i think you need experience.

your tech skill is good, but remember to jc all those shines, i saw alot where you just shined and stood there or shineturned by accident. you need to find someone better to play too.

im sure youve seen the combos falco can do on fox, learn them.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
jc those shines, wd out of them on levels like final destination. i saw you dthrow a couple of times-- it guess that's fine if they don't di out of it and you think you can shine them, but his other throws are better. good vid though, keep practicing.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Yeah, pretty much what's been said. You're Falco is very one dimensional, work on generating some variety for your approaches.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
yea i was trying today to aproach differently its hard sometimes since im so acustomed to it lol but yea i kow what u guys mean i find myself saying ''didnt i just do this''

Top Bottom