• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think I'm a Top-level casual

• Thread starter Deleted member 189823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 189823

Just recently, around, say...yesterday. I've been brought to think that I may very well just be a Top-level casual, since I've never been entirely competetive.

For starters, being the best and winning has never been one of my top priorities. But instead, being able to give a great fight against good players (even with my bad characters) and go down like a winner- That, was my mindset.

So for that reason, I realize now, I may very well just be a decent-levelled casual with a poor mindset when it came to competition.

Awright, just throwing it out here...for...some reason. I kind of feel like maining a Top-tier character and getting better (Brawl) and actually winning, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom