• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think I discovered a new AT for Pit...

Neokun

Smash Apprentice
Now, I apologize in advance if you clicked on this thread specifically to flame me about doing the ol' "omg
I made up an AT" jig. I really hate all that, all the hooplah about who would discover what first and the goofy name giving and whatnot...

Pit isnt even my main. I play TLink, Rob, and Lucario most of the time. But I was smoking a good amount of decent herb and playing through the 100-Man Brawls [I beat them with everyone by the way :D] and I noticed...

If you use Pit's Up+B on the ground he pushes up rather quickly into a different length hop into what we normally have available...this could be used in strategy, but then I noticed if you use an aerial [directional, left right up down usually, but neutrals work too] you can push into what seems like a perfectly spaced aerial every time...

I **** you not, it was working over and over...but then again those alloys are ********. I havent had a chance to test it on another human yet so does anyone want to try that?

UP+B -> Direction + Aerial move = win approach?

Top Bottom