• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think falcons top 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.O.BB^

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tanookisuit2002
unlike others personally falcon is great. he has great pressure options, great approach and gets many benefits off grabs. people would say his recovery sucks but it is better that say luigi who is overrated and is only top 10 for me

(Only topped by Sheik, rosalina, ZSS, pikachu and ness)

Last edited:

tr3v

Smash Cadet
NNID
TR3V07
3DS FC
4871-5923-4364
People agree with most of what you said. The top 3 is almost always Sheik, Rosa, Pikachu. Where a lot of people disagree, at least from what I've noticed, is the next 10 ranks or so. I personally don't see Falcon any lower than 8. His predictable recovery isn't as much of a flaw as it would be in a game like PM or Melee. However, he just gets outplayed by the top tiers. I'm sure some would disagree, that's just my opinion.

Cashmerenoh

Smash Rookie
Not sure if I agree, I've been placing him at 10-20 whenever I think about ranks. Does he have many kill confirms from setups? They're all at 50-70% usually and if you don't kill with them correctly or they survive for whatever reason, it's much harder to ensure a kill at higher percents with unreliable or worse killing options like fsmash or bthrow. Neutral game with falcon against projectile-based characters is a pain as well, esp. if they have good pressure as well like Sheik, possibly Olimar.

Also, the mu with Rosa is basically 50 50 I believe.

ItsIve

Smash Cadet
Falcon becomes top 6 against a conditioned opponent, in my opinion. Lower end of Top 10 otherwise because he still has amazing potential

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I would probably say within the top 10-12 since he is susceptible to being comboed and lacks safe approaches against higher characters.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Threads like this aren't necessary.

Take discussion to the Falcon social threads or the Competitive Discussion forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom