• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I struggle to consistently B Turnaround.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
Title says it all. Any tips on timing / how to improve consistency?

Boney

Smash Apprentice
Flick the stick to then direction you wanna reverse let it return to neutral and then press b. It's super easy and there's a rhythm to it. But just keep trying. Make sure you're not doing it like wave bouncing where you press b first and then push the stick.

Xygonn

Smash Ace
NNID
xygonn
Like Boney said, there is a rhythm, almost like a horse gallop. *smash stick* *return to center* *b*. Click, click, click.

Hark17ball

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talos21
3DS FC
0662-5845-1699
Like Boney said, there is a rhythm, almost like a horse gallop. *smash stick* *return to center* *b*. Click, click, BOOM.
i think this goes a little better :laugh:

Last edited:

Hapajin

Smash Apprentice
Once you get the timing down, it sticks pretty well. One issue I had was pressing B too soon after flicking the stick, so I don't know if that helps, but it's a timing thing more than a speed thing.

zblaqk

Smash Apprentice
So can Samus do any sort of wave bouncing or momentum shifting with her specials?

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
So can Samus do any sort of wave bouncing or momentum shifting with her specials?
Since I don't think she can B reverse any of her specials, that's a no. She can b reverse everything in Project M however, even her side and down specials.

iDreamTheater

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iDreamTheater
3DS FC
5472-7184-0561
It is possible to reverse the direction you fire your charge shot while in mid-air. All other specials don't gain much from b reversal

MOM Samus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MOM_Samus_1
Undisputed easiest method: practice B-reversing with a character who actually can do it. Turnaround B-reverse with Samus is the exact same thing as regular B-reverse, but you just do the inputs opposite.

Much like flicking the Joystick to the left and flicking the C-stick down for a tilt, you will get a Dash Attack. But do it too fast, you'll get a perfect turnaround Down Tilt. If you try the B-reverse turnaround too quickly, you will fail!

And don't try to get all fancy with B-reverses and Wavebounces. She cannot do them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom