• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I stole this tread

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qZ6dEe9kX8

Kirby's jumps reset if he jumps out of his Forward B just before hitting the ground, just like Bowser. It seems sort of useless at first but if you think about it it may in fact be far more useful than Bowser's. You can use a combination of rising aerials and air hammers to give yourself something along the lines of a Wall of Pain. Although it may in fact be BETTER than a WoP as Kirby can use it for defense as well. Unlimited aerials/hammers makes him hard to approach for anyone that doesn't have mad range(read: MARTH) so you can stall with it and build damage.

Disclaimer: I don't have the game, someone test this for me.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Whoah there are two threads for this now. Too bad I don't have the game either =(. I'm starting to think all characters can do this now.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
No, you need solid ground below you, because you have to touch it for a split second.

What's funny is how everyone's saying "Bowser for God Tier" because he can do this (yes, I know it makes him more mobile in the air), but they completely ignore how Kirby can use it for his Almighty Blockade o' Doom.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
True, but what it does do is cancel the lag from landing and then jumping again.

Top Bottom