• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i still cant unlock mushroom kingdom

koodoo25

Smash Rookie
i beat 1 player with all 8 original characters and still dont have mushroom kingdom. does anyone know why i still havent unlocked it?

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Mushroom Kingdom
You must first beat the game with the original 8 characters and then play every multiplayer stage atleast once.

From Gamespot, but I suppose you must have already done that by now, hope it helps

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Are you sure you played every multiplayer stage without quitting out to a "no contest?" Also, is it possible that you skipped a character by accident in the adventure mode? If all of this doesn't seem to help, try beating the game with every character on at least Normal difficulty. If all else fails, I would erase your data and restart the game (it's easy to regain what you've lost).

infernovia

Smash Ace
I don't see how this is possible. I unlocked all the characters (check to make sure they have a score, I forgot about Yoshi the last time) and unlocked mushroom kingdom after playing in vs. mode with all stages. :( I think you might not have used one character maybe. Have you unlocked the turn item off?

koodoo25

Smash Rookie
i made sure everyone did it in 1 player mode cause if you did it with one character under him/her it says highscore: 6785456 or something like that. about 100 vs. matches... ill try that. by the way is there a way to see how many vs matches youve played? and yes i have item switch

Edit: ugh nothing is working i tried 100 vs matches still dont have it. any luck on finding out how many vs. matches youve played

Top Bottom