• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Smash for my friends!

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
...If I had multiple friends, that is. :p But anyway, new here. And as you might have guessed, I'm an Ike main. And a huge fangirl at that too. I've loved him ever since I played his games for the first time. I'm also a Luigi main and have been a huge fan of him since I was a little kid as well. They're both my favorite video game characters period.

I also like playing Toon Link, Dark Pit, and Robin as well. Plan to use Daisy and Richter in Ultimate when I get my hands on them. Though I've never played Castlevania. Richter just strikes me as cool. lol

Was disappointed that Dixie Kong got passed up yet again, despite K. Rool getting in. I understand why he did, but why Dixie couldn't join alongside him, I will never understand...

Anyway, looking forward to some interesting conversations here! (Btw, I actually like Ike's no sympathy line better than his "I fight for my friends." I just find the latter so easy and fun to joke around with lol Also, his new "Don't stand in my way" is totally badass!)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Eremitaviola

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5198-1572-7120
Hi! I don't know if we could have a good match because I'm from Europe so I have no clue how laggy it would be, but I like your character choices! I main Zelda but I'm a huge Castlevania fan and the only part I don't slightly hate from the Mario series are Daisy and Luigi (they're great, I just find the 2D games boring).

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
Hi! I don't know if we could have a good match because I'm from Europe so I have no clue how laggy it would be, but I like your character choices! I main Zelda but I'm a huge Castlevania fan and the only part I don't slightly hate from the Mario series are Daisy and Luigi (they're great, I just find the 2D games boring).
Dude, I was SO ECSTATIC THAT DAISY GOT IN! She was literally my most wanted newcomer. Dixie Kong was second. I don't care that she's an echo, I'm glad she's just there! I hate Peach. xP

Eremitaviola

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5198-1572-7120
Dude, I was SO ECSTATIC THAT DAISY GOT IN! She was literally my most wanted newcomer. Dixie Kong was second. I don't care that she's an echo, I'm glad she's just there! I hate Peach. xP
Me too! I don't really hate Peach as much now but I still don't really care about her. I saw Daisy for the first time in Mario Party and chose her because she sounded like Peach but less annoying. Also I had the feeling almost all female characters were blonde and being proud of my brown hair I hated that so I absolutely didn't want to play as Peach. Now that I know more characters the colors seem pretty even tough. I haven't played any Donkey Kong games but Dixie would probably be fun!

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
Me too! I don't really hate Peach as much now but I still don't really care about her. I saw Daisy for the first time in Mario Party and chose her because she sounded like Peach but less annoying. Also I had the feeling almost all female characters were blonde and being proud of my brown hair I hated that so I absolutely didn't want to play as Peach. Now that I know more characters the colors seem pretty even tough. I haven't played any Donkey Kong games but Dixie would probably be fun!
I like Daisy's attitude and design way more. She also doesn't constantly get kidnapped. Also, I don't like pink at all. But I love yellow. And flowers. :)

I just think Dixie is plain cute and I like her helicopter hair thing. lol

Swagen

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2802-6494-6120
Oh you like Ike? whoooooo. I'm sorry its just that i don't seem to find that many Ike fans anywhere xD. I haven't actually played any Fire Emblem games xd, but i've always found Ike so cool in comparison with for example Marth. Roy is cool as well because fire attacks :p. I'm also glad they added Daisy as well to get more variety around the game, just, give a clappy clap for Nintendo for that is all i'm sayin' :p

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
Oh you like Ike? whoooooo. I'm sorry its just that i don't seem to find that many Ike fans anywhere xD. I haven't actually played any Fire Emblem games xd, but i've always found Ike so cool in comparison with for example Marth. Roy is cool as well because fire attacks :p. I'm also glad they added Daisy as well to get more variety around the game, just, give a clappy clap for Nintendo for that is all i'm sayin' :p
Really? You aren't looking in the right places, Ike is super popular from what I've seen, and is a candidate for most popular FE character period. But yeah, I love Ike, mainly for his portrayal in his games since I played through and completed both. I have never played Roy's game nor have I ever had much interest in doing so or much interest in him, though I admit having a fire sword is cool.

Swagen

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2802-6494-6120
Really? You aren't looking in the right places, Ike is super popular from what I've seen, and is a candidate for most popular FE character period. But yeah, I love Ike, mainly for his portrayal in his games since I played through and completed both. I have never played Roy's game nor have I ever had much interest in doing so or much interest in him, though I admit having a fire sword is cool.
Yeah what i meant was that i thought most people liked Marth best from the FE games, i'm kind of a normie when it comes to smash but at the same time not lol x), yes i'm 100% not looking at the right places thats for damn sure xD. I haven't unlocked Ike and Roy as of now yet, but i can't wait to get my hands on them (not that way calm down) xD

Last edited:

Anacybele

Smash Cadet
Yeah what i meant was that i thought most people liked Marth best from the FE games, i'm kind of a normie when it comes to smash but at the same time not lol x), yes i'm 100% not looking at the right places thats for damn sure xD. I haven't unlocked Ike and Roy as of now yet, but i can't wait to get my hands on them (not that way calm down) xD
Marth is pretty popular too, of course, don't get me wrong there. But I see!

Eremitaviola

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5198-1572-7120
You will probably unlock them faster by starting from the ones you have and beating their classic modes. I think except maybe Corrin they all unlock each other. I unlocked Chrom with Lucina and I assume since he's his Echo he will unlock Roy. And maybe if you complete one of them again you unlock Ike

Swagen

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2802-6494-6120
You will probably unlock them faster by starting from the ones you have and beating their classic modes. I think except maybe Corrin they all unlock each other. I unlocked Chrom with Lucina and I assume since he's his Echo he will unlock Roy. And maybe if you complete one of them again you unlock Ike
aaa i see! Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually, i've only done a classic mode with Yoshi which is "technically" the only one from its franchise (except all the mario games). So i didn't think about that before lol x)

Eremitaviola

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5198-1572-7120
aaa i see! Yeah that makes a lot of sense actually, i've only done a classic mode with Yoshi which is "technically" the only one from its franchise (except all the mario games). So i didn't think about that before lol x)
I've read somewhere else that they're random, but I also saw a list that put the unlocks as certain. Also someone said that the unlocks from playing normal matches are random but they seem to have a preset list since basically everyone I've seen unlocked Zelda pretty early

Swagen

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2802-6494-6120
I've read somewhere else that they're random, but I also saw a list that put the unlocks as certain. Also someone said that the unlocks from playing normal matches are random but they seem to have a preset list since basically everyone I've seen unlocked Zelda pretty early
Yeah so did i. Zelda was the second character i unlocked from a normal Smash game like you're saying. So i guess it all really depends lol

Eremitaviola

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-5198-1572-7120
Yeah so did i. Zelda was the second character i unlocked from a normal Smash game like you're saying. So i guess it all really depends lol
Then don't worry! I unlocked Ike pretty early. I think he was the second FE character after Marth

...If I had multiple friends, that is. :p But anyway, new here. And as you might have guessed, I'm an Ike main. And a huge fangirl at that too. I've loved him ever since I played his games for the first time. I'm also a Luigi main and have been a huge fan of him since I was a little kid as well. They're both my favorite video game characters period.

I also like playing Toon Link, Dark Pit, and Robin as well. Plan to use Daisy and Richter in Ultimate when I get my hands on them. Though I've never played Castlevania. Richter just strikes me as cool. lol

Was disappointed that Dixie Kong got passed up yet again, despite K. Rool getting in. I understand why he did, but why Dixie couldn't join alongside him, I will never understand...

Anyway, looking forward to some interesting conversations here! (Btw, I actually like Ike's no sympathy line better than his "I fight for my friends." I just find the latter so easy and fun to joke around with lol Also, his new "Don't stand in my way" is totally badass!)
Yoooo Anacybele!

Welcome :139:

Thanks! But do I know you or something? I feel like you act like you already know me. :p
lol no i don't think so. Maybe the Yooooooooo was a bit too familiar :chuckle:

I just welcome everybody here when i have the time to do so (i was a bit late this time, but better late than never!).

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
We like Ike! We like Ike! We like Ike!

I always respect an Ike fan. He's awesome and definitely my favorite of the FE characters included in Smash (followed by Roy. That red hair...)

Plus, an Ike in Sm4sh online taught me the true way of Ike and humbled my previously arrogant Donkey Kong.

Anyways, welcome to Smashboards, and hopefully Ridley and I meet you and Ike on the battlefield!

Top Bottom