• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I see, so you used the other..."

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I remember reading somewhere that if you plug your controller in the first player port as snake you are at a disadvantage in some way compared to plugging your controller in any of the other ports... is this truE? has anyone else heard anything about this? am I just crazy?

And if you don't know what I'm talking about think about Psycho Mantis

discuss...

Deadlypudding

Smash Cadet
As to why that would have any intelligent reason to be implemented in the game other than make a needless reference that could be made differently is beyond my comprehension of the world.

Mosarani

Smash Cadet
If you choose a non-leopard print outfit you are at an innate disadvantage. It's been proven. I can read your mind.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
"SOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU LIKE TO PLAY NO MORE HEROES?"

And I've yet to do any controller testing. Then again I'm not a heavy gamer so I'll let someone else do the work.

apmpnmdslkbk

Smash Journeyman
"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, I LOVE TO PLAY NO MORE HEROES!"

And as for the controllers the only advantage is stage placement and this only applies if you are playing with four people. For example being second player at final destination will start you out at the right edge of the stage. Other than this there is no advantage that I can see.

T*H*O*R

Smash Cadet
I mean clearly it makes a difference. Personally, I like leopard spot costume, controller port #2 if the moon is in the 3rd quadrant (#3 if its in the other quadrants) and my lucky hello kitten socks. If those conditions are not met I will not play as Snake (also, a mandatory thumbsuck is customary after every victory to ensure future success)

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Any non-leopard Snake as P1 will make non-contact mortar slide inputs trigger uncancelable tripping.

Dark Crimson

Smash Apprentice
I mean clearly it makes a difference. Personally, I like leopard spot costume, controller port #2 if the moon is in the 3rd quadrant (#3 if its in the other quadrants) and my lucky hello kitten socks. If those conditions are not met I will not play as Snake (also, a mandatory thumbsuck is customary after every victory to ensure future success)
/thread

you win

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
Its teh nade thing. From what I heard, if you SPLODE yurself with a nade while holding somebody in a grab, if your the latter player, you won't get sent flying.

Top Bottom