• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I scrutinize the totality of your physical form.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
In my spare time I am oft found effectively ruining many a virgin's ripe genitalia. And you? Though I don't really see what that has to do with the excellence of this video.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Then they wait for a description.

It's some video regarding body langauge. It starts out normal enough, around a minute in it shows what the body langauge for "my genitals are unavailable" looks like.

I lost interest soon after. Not topic worthy if you ask me.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I suppose it takes a little class to enjoy the comic theme involved. The end is the best.

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh I see what you did there! You posted a link to a movie I can find on the front page of YouTube.

Sorry josh, but this is SWF ... not YouTube.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Oh I see what you did there! You posted a link to a movie I can find on the front page of YouTube.

Oh, come on, give the kid a break. I'm sure he put plenty of energy into typing "youtube.com" into his address bar and clicking one link to find this lulz-filled video. For shame, putting the poor boy down like that! You'll ruin his fragile ego

joshisrad

Smash Lord
What hint have you given me that would lead me to assume that you frequently check youtube's front page? Don't be silly.

Right you are. This being SWF, I don't have any logical reason to assume that any of you would actively view youtube for any entertainment. I've most certainly done the majority a good deed in posting this for them.

Oh, come on, give the kid a break. I'm sure he put plenty of energy into typing "youtube.com" into his address bar and clicking one link to find this lulz-filled video. For shame, putting the poor boy down like that! You'll ruin his fragile ego
I don't even see how that's supposed to help any argument you (failed to) have. Your intent, it seems, is to make outrageous assumptions which are not enforced by any logical thought in a condescending attempt to demean my character. Golly. I guess there's nothing more to do than blatantly call you out on that, right?

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Your intent, it seems, is to make outrageous assumptions which are not enforced by any logical thought in a condescending attempt to demean my character.
My intent was to criticise your use of 'lawl big words' to make a useless topic seem sophisticated, and then looking down on others in a similar manner to what you just insulted me for.

My post was a satire of you. I suppose it takes a little class to notice something like that.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Then you're a poor satirist. You didn't use any "lawl big words." In fact, you did the exact opposite. Moreover, I did nothing to give this topic the illusion of sophistication. I merely posted a link. Further, even when I did respond to someone, I didn't employ any unusual words. I'd wager you just made that defense up in order to cover for your miss. Ah well, nothing can be proven due to the internet.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I hate people who post topics and send IM's with just a link to something. I never click on them because the poster/sender is too lazy to even say what it is and why I should care (and thusly don't)

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Moreover, I did nothing to give this topic the illusion of sophistication.
You just started a sentence with 'moreover'. Oh.

By the 'My post was a satire of you', I was refering to the way you look down on other posters despite not having any authority here, and directly after making this topic (which pretty much sucks. See Mics post, plz)

Maybe I worded that wrong. You're being a pompus ***, I returned the favour, that's all

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Mic: it's a somewhat risky technique from the writer's standpoint. It can either perk interest or put off the audience. I find that most people are easily made curious. Also, thusly has more an "in such a way," a demonstrative meaning. For example, "and pull the ribbon thusly." You would have done better to say thus in that sentence.

Venom: Moreover is not a big word. But this is going nowhere. I'm through with this.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Venom: Moreover is not a big word. But this is going nowhere. I'm through with this.
I didn't say it was a big word. Read the quote in said post. You might not agree with what I said, but atleast then you'll understand it.

Anyways, you didn't deny being a pompus ***. My point is made.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mic: it's a somewhat risky technique from the writer's standpoint. It can either perk interest or put off the audience. I find that most people are easily made curious. Also, thusly has more an "in such a way," a demonstrative meaning. For example, "and pull the ribbon thusly." You would have done better to say thus in that sentence.
Thusly my point stands. I find it ittiratingly, moreover. Ergo, vis-a-vie, concordantly I end this post.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
It seems to me that josh is blaming his problems (his topic sucking) on others (the people pointing this out). You know who else did this? The Nazis.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Venom, using the word "moreover" does not illustrate sophistication, and even if I did deny it, it would not change your perception of me. Why do you continue to provoke me?
Just saw your latest post. Don't be silly. I never made any acknowledgment to this thread sucking. I couldn't have possibly blamed that on anyone if I didn't even say anything about it in the first place. You just made that up. Like I said, this isn't going anywhere. Mic, would you be a dear and lock it?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Alright, this topic is ********. Either A. edit the post to say what it actually include, or B. I warn everyone after this one that posts less than 2 lines of content, or C. Both.

The correct answer is C. Fix this ****.

Top Bottom