• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I really need some information guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Yes, I know this is spam.
Yes, I know this will get locked and I will probably recieve an infraction for it, but I really need the information, so can you hold out for a little while please?

So I've been posting in the UCF Brawl in Orlando thread because I wanted to go to the smashfest at Tony the tiger's house today. The problem is that I don't have a ride to his house and he is not picking up his phone.

So I would really appreciate it if somebody could provide me with the number of somebody else who is going.

Of the people that are going I personally know
Rx-
xYz
Gindler
Sheermadness

If somebody, anybody could give me the cellphone number for any one of those people (I've met them multiple times, we've just never exchanged numbers) I would greatly appreciate it. You can PM me the number if you are uncomfortable posting it in the thread.

Thank you.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
This actually doesn't qualify as spam as far as I know, seeing as it pertains to tournament attendance. Good luck.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
My address. 15061 Perdido Dr. Orlando FL 32828
You can just map quest it.

Anyway, if your on alafaya you want to turn onto Lake Underhill...street? (I forgot what that part is)

From lake underhill turn right onto Waterford Chase Prkwy. Then go all the way down on Waterford chase until you reach Avalon Park blvd (there will be a Wallgreens on your left side at the intersection. It's right after one of those traffic circle things).

Turn left onto Avalon Park blvd.

edit:@Evil_Peach-well, I'm all set now. Thanks for leaving the thread open for me.;)
You can close it now or let it die or....whatever you want to do.:)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Alright. If you need to opened again let me or the other mods here know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom