• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I really need some help. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
I need someone to explain to me how Atlanta Falcon II has so few views, sure, its a bit old now, the latest of the clips were from early 2007, but i mean, comon

Falcon pwnch has 33,000 views, have you guys actually watched it? Im not talking ****, he's pretty good, i just felt like i was watching falcon play in slow motion, against a worse ganon. Falcon should be about ripping *** at the greatest speed possible, so please, support your southern falcons, we're a rare and dying breed.

I mean, this **** rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shuTV6B9MCA

check man, its history

cleary.

gawes

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
why have I never heard of this?

edit: so I just finished the video.

It was really, really impressive. I had to turn the volume down, but that was a personal preference. More power to ya using music you want and like. Other than that it was great!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I hear GAWes is planning on shaking off the rust and heading to HERB.. I hope this is true. Always loved watching his Falcon/Ganon matches with Chaddd.

tubes

Smash Ace
I didn't bother watching Falcon pwnch before but jesus christ. 9 minutes of the same uair combo over and over. that ****s only impressive if it ends with a knee or isn't on a flat surface. The only thing I can think of that would keep his view count above yours would be music. The first time I watched your vid I stopped watching after the first song due to ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAGH! I AM METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! I AM SCREAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! Rewatching the vid, eventually they stop screaming...kinda, and the song becomes bearable. Music is important. I've watched this vid right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb335kibQIo at least 15 times already solely because of the YYZ.

Still I wouldn't call the music in Falcon pwnch particularly interesting either except for the doom theme. At least the combos in your vid are actually entertaining to watch. I got bored after the first 2 minutes of Falon pwnch.

look at me! I'm a sofa couch PHD in combo videos!

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yeah, i completely agree that most people dont watch my vid because of music, but thats shallow and pointless, you can mute youtube vids, if you ( not you personally) think the music is horrible, fair enough, but nearly 10 times the views because of music choice? strange man, plus, i could never stoop to putting in music that i dont like just because i want views, i think since its a smash video it should be about the game, plus i put a lot of effort into matching beat with clips, either way, i completely agree, and yet would never change the music in my vids lol

tubes

Smash Ace
There is also the possibility that falcon pwnch gets more attention due to something stupid. Like maybe if you search falcon punch you get that as well.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I gave you a +1 view, and right now a thumbs up for combos.

I didn't like the music either, but I thought the instrumentals in the song were great, and that saved it, personally I think the singing (i'm trying to be nice but to me it was just screaming, but I won't dis your tastes) detracted from the song, but whatever. It's quality play. end of story.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
not a bad video and that because I never herd of Atlanta Falcon before. All I hear is people like Dark Rain, F-0, Scar, g-reg, silence specte and other known falcon. Sorry if I miss this combo vid :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom