• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I really don't get the Equipment unlocks.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
How many are there? I have more than 500 and I swear they're all the same. I've unlocked the Super Brawn Badge at least 20 times and everytime the game counted it as "NEW". Is there a total or are they infinite? I don't know maybe there's an infinite possibility of combination between the power they have? How can it be a challenge which requires to get them all if they're all the ****ing same? They're even more frustrating than the stickers in Brawl.
I think I'm nearing the end of Smash Run powers unlocks also since I unlock new stuff fewer and fewer times making Smash Run.

Also another question: doing Smash Run I usually get 10+ stuff between Custom Parts, Smash Run powers and coins, but I seem to get less than that. I ALWAYS win in Smash Run. Never lost in 60+ times I played, but still it seems the game gives me just a part of the stuff I find. What's the point?

Why is the grinding in this game so bad? Is Sakurai trying to push the single player modes to the limit because he knows nobody gives a **** about them?

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
From what I've heard you only get ten items max in smash run.

For equipment you need to check the stats they may have the same name but the stats can be slightly different. They will still likely count as new even if they are the same though.

Top Bottom