• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I present to you: Gamberino's All Hype All the Time Music Pack!

Gammasite

Smash Rookie
EDIT: A special thank you to everyone who was interested enough to PM for the links when I couldn't post them! This thread wouldn't have survived until now without you. <3

The basic premise of this pack is simple: a comprehensive collection of music amped enough to be worthy of the experience that is Project M. With rare exceptions, all music in the pack is A. Hype af, B. Either straight from video games or remixes/covers thereof, not simply inspired by video games, and C. Lyric-free, because there's nothing worse than fighting to lyrics you can't stand.

I've attempted to accurately credit all original music in the pack to its artists. If I've gotten something wrong, or you're an artist featured in this pack and would like me to credit you differently (or remove your work, but I hope not!), please feel free to send me a message about it and I'll fix it ASAP.

All brstms were either downloaded from Brawl Custom Music or handmade by me, with one exception courtesy of BobbyTheBrokeMonarch at /r/BRSTM.

As you'll notice in the changelist, this pack is not final! I plan on updating it intermittently in the future. If you enjoy the pack and have a song you feel deserves a place in it, let me know and I'll consider it for the next release.

I've also included a surprise or two.

Without further ado, links!
Preview
Pack (Filedropper Mirror)
Pack (Mediafire Mirror)
Pack (Dropbox Mirror)

I hope you all enjoy the pack!

Last edited:
Could you please PM me the link. :D
I have been making a hype pack myself, but I haven't made much progress so far, so hopefully yours is great.

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Downloaded your pack the other day, and I must say, I'm very impressed. I had a feeling that this was gonna be either a jarring electronic pack or a head banging rock themed music, but to my surprise it was very well balanced. For the most part it was based on what I would say would be rock music that can actually be played with and doesn't end up distracting the player from the game. You also had very nice tidbits of video game music that I can really appreciate their uniqueness and superb quality. It is easily shown that you structured your music selection on the appropriate vibe given off by a stage and I can't thank you enough for that (however I am a little skeptical about Yoshi's Island music choice). Even though I picked out only two songs from your pack that I plan to add to my own, I know when a music pack deserves praise as yours certainly does. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great pack.

Gammasite

Smash Rookie
Oh wow! Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply, everyone! I'll PM all of you the links right away.

Thank you so much for the praise, Xcite! I'm glad you noticed the theming at work. :) Yoshi's Island's music choices were based less on it being a Yoshi stage and more on the pacing of competitive 1v1s on the stage. Anytime I think of Yoshi's Island GC, I always just see the intensity of the old Melee Marth/Fox/Falco matches, so I decided to pay tribute to that.

Last edited:

Gammasite

Smash Rookie
Done and done! I'd love to hear more comments from you all about what you think of it! All comments and criticism are welcome.

SolidLiquid363

Smash Rookie
NNID
Solidliquid363
3DS FC
3136-7909-5702
So after listening to all the songs and playing a couple matches, I can confirm that these songs are indeed pretty hype all the time! 10/10 Great Job!

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
:nifty:STOP RIGHT THERE!!...link please?
EDIT: I might need some help. The link in the OP dosent give me the file. In fact, all it gives me is a file that is only 1btye in size. May I recommend that you move your pack to either mediators or dropbox? I really want to listen to this pack, but because of this I can't.

Last edited:

Gammasite

Smash Rookie
Thanks for your interest! I've edited the OP to include a mediafire link, and will be updating it in about 6 minutes with a dropbox link.

Gammasite

Smash Rookie
You're very welcome! Glad you like it. As happy as it makes me just to finally have a pack I like to play to, it makes me even happier to know that people here like it since I started the project with releasing it to the community in mind. I wouldn't have had the motivation to complete it without the knowledge that I'd be bringing it to you all!

Top Bottom