• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I noticed Zamus has an indentation on her boob

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I always thought it was some kind of connector point between the Zero Suit and the Power Suit, personally.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . .Good goddess, THIS is why Krystal should have been in!

So that all the lil pre-teen boys wouldn't be jacking off to Zero so **** much and bringing all this crap here. . . will these types of pre-teen joke threads ever stop?:urg:

And now this April fools text replacement. . .

Love Falcon

Smash Rookie
I thought most of the topics were starting to move onto actual gameplay, but now thanks to April Fool's, we have reverted once again. Huzzah.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
It's official, I'm going to need to get that picture for myself but at my own angle.
What the hell did you do to get her in that animation?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
It's official, I'm going to need to get that picture for myself but at my own angle.
What the hell did you do to get her in that animation?
Sheild break, I just let her sheild bust and waited for her to put her hand on her head like all characters do.

Also, Giant Br.awl for better results

Top Bottom