• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need two more stages? Any Tips?

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
Ok I need Final Destination and a Classic stage, which means i need to finish target test with every character ( I just need to do it on Jigglypuff, then i got it) and i need to clear event 50 & 51. Event 50 is Master Hand & Crazy hand with one life, and idk what the next one is. Any Tips on Jigg's Target test and the event matches?

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Watch a video about jigglys target stage.

And for the Events, use Ganon on 50, just upsmash them to death, and for event 51 theres a ton of way, probably just play the best or watch some videos too. Search youtube

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice
Yeah event 50 Ganon Upsmash is the way to go

51, pick JigglyPuff and rest (DownB) GigaBowser until he's flat out of stocks. Then just fly from one end of FD to the other, avoiding Ganon and Mew2. Whenever an item appears get it and use it on them, don't try to fight them properly. It's pretty idiot proof, though time-consuming

Either that or just play well, although I'd still recommend using Jiggly to rest GigaBowser

Top Bottom