• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need sum snake help

crashman360

Smash Rookie
So i have like 2 questions about snake. so when i camp i always get hit and thrown. my question is whats the safest and most effective way to camp. also are there any mind game tactics with snake if there are i need to know. oh one more how shud i space with snake?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hello, for future reference please take your general Snake questions to the Official Snake Q & A thread which located at the top of the Snake thread list page.

But there is no set way to camp with Snake. How effective camping is depends on the character you are playing against. There are a handful of Grenade tricks that you can learn by going to Today's Directory thread. There you can find ways to better utilize your Grenades and become a better player in general.

Lastly, good spacing comes with experience. As a starting point , learn the spacing of your tilts as these are crucial. But no one can teach you to space but yourself.

If you have any other further questions please take it the Q & A thread, and myself or other established Snake mains will assist you.

- TC

Underload

Lazy
According to Nappy's Facebook, he doesn't like the name Nappy.

As a note to him, he could just change his name to Kjell :/

And yeah, Snake's ****ty. I wish he would go down on the tier list.

ZTD | TECHnology

He will eventually Underload. People are getting a little wiser now. My, how the metagame has changed...and gotten gay :awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

It is my personal opinion that he is 5th. Under MK, Diddy, arguably Falco and Marth.I think that though Marth gets hard countered-ish by MK it doesn't change how good he is. I say he's 5th. 6th is ICs is better developed.

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, that's about the same as me. Although it's not a likely scenario, Snake could potentially go down to 7th position if Olimar moves up as much as I think he will.

I'll feel better about playing Snake if he's 5th, 6th, or 7th. Dunno why, it'll just feel like a burden taken off my shoulders.

ZTD | TECHnology

Seems like more pressure when you play the 1st 2nd or 3rd ranked characters because its like you have less of an excuse to lose. Even though specific MUs do not necessarily dictate tier position (in Marth's case it somewhat does), there is still pressure regardless because people blindly look into tier list position. I feel like Snake has been a victim of this since spring of 2010 (probably earlier).

Underload

Lazy
I'd agree with that. I guess there is that stigma that comes with using one of the best characters in the game. You've got certain expectations put on you, yeah?

Snake could potentially still be #2, because we have dudes like Fatal tearing up the entire metagame right now. Snake's stale right now, though. At least that's how I see it.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
IMO who cares what position he is? if he's high and shouldnt be that shud make players wanna play him. now if hes low heck i wanna play him even more just to show sum1 can kick *** with a "bad" char but snake isnt that bad....i mean i main kirby but i know what to do in certain situations more with snake. so i need all the help i can get lol...

Top Bottom