• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U I need some to fight against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topaz Pikmin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Topaz_Pikmin
So I just watched a video about how I can improve in Smash 4. This one to be specific.
https://youtu.be/YAOOHuozKNU
The video made me realize how far behind I am in Smash, mostly due to a bunch of first world problems.
I barely played the game at all, I haven't even played my most played character for over 24 hours yet. So as you could guess, I'm pretty bad.
So I really want to get better, but the problem is I don't want to play For Glory. The lag, the rolling, Cloud appearing every other fight, it's just so strenuous.
The video recommended that I'd try to get other people friend codes so I can spar with them instead.
So...does anyone want to share friend codes so we can fight each other? Keep in mind I don't play the game that much, my skill level isn't that high.

(Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to fight with a scrub like me.)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
^^Yep. Under settings you can have it be displayed underneath your avatar/username each time you post.

Anyway please take this conversation to Private Messages or to the threads already provided above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom