• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some help

UnsuspectingVillager

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blockyraccoon
3DS FC
0430-8629-1274
So I just recently got into Anther's Ladder, and I've already noticed a big problem of mine.
I'm a Fox main, and I played this dude, and I got SHUT. DOWN. He plays Falcon and Falco, and I just couldn't land a hit on him. He combo'd me to death, every single stock. I tried throwing out back airs to create space, but he still got through. I'm still getting better at the game, but does anyone know how to combat this? Am I just not playing Fox like I should?

Last edited:

SSB_Garnet

Smash Rookie
Are you asking how to combat... losing? With what you're saying theres no way to tell what you could improve, so improve everything. Watch pro streams, and read some informative articles. Space better, don't be predictable, don't full hop as much, don't throw out punishable moves at first, throw out combo starters to punish, this question is pretty ridiculous man, there's no one way to win or to lose.

UnsuspectingVillager

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blockyraccoon
3DS FC
0430-8629-1274
Are you asking how to combat... losing? With what you're saying theres no way to tell what you could improve, so improve everything. Watch pro streams, and read some informative articles. Space better, don't be predictable, don't full hop as much, don't throw out punishable moves at first, throw out combo starters to punish, this question is pretty ridiculous man, there's no one way to win or to lose.
That helped, thanks.

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
Record your matches and see how you are losing and what you need to improve on.Trust me it helps alot also post it on here and ask for advice to get another set of eyes on the subject.

D

Deleted member

See if you can play him again, record it and let us watch it, then we can help you.

The Young Izzy Iz

Smash Apprentice
@ UnsuspectingVillager UnsuspectingVillager

Record your matches and see how you are losing and what you need to improve on.Trust me it helps alot also post it on here and ask for advice to get another set of eyes on the subject.
Most character specific boards have stickied threads where you can post videos of yourself playing and get critique from other forum goers. It's really helpful.

Top Bottom