• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need some help making kirby's hammer visible during his nair.

yung kirb

Smash Rookie
hey whats up, first post on smashboards ever after long times of lurking. i was wondering how i'd make kirby's hammer visible during his nair, and possibly during other parts. i have barely any knowledge of things besides crazy hand, so i'll need more instructions depending on the difficulty of the task. thanks in advance :)

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
hey whats up, first post on smashboards ever after long times of lurking. i was wondering how i'd make kirby's hammer visible during his nair, and possibly during other parts. i have barely any knowledge of things besides crazy hand, so i'll need more instructions depending on the difficulty of the task. thanks in advance :)
Could you elaborate on what exactly you mean?

yung kirb

Smash Rookie
i'd like to be able to make hammer visible during his nair. and also learn how to make it visible at other times if say i wanted to make it appear in another move

Xphooni

Smash Apprentice
i'd like to be able to make hammer visible during his nair. and also learn how to make it visible at other times if say i wanted to make it appear in another move
Are you talking about modding?

Top Bottom