• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need housing for MLG

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey, sorry to make a thread for this but can anyone house me for MLG this Wednesday and the Tuesday night after the tourney? The people I'm going with aren't staying on those two days, and they were the only days I could afford to travel with priceline. I'm pretty broke but I can at least pay something for housing of course. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Snakeee

Smash Master
:yoshi: You out here killin n*ggas with these late threads, mang.
Sorry, but I didnt' expect to get these dates is the thing. I'm short on money so I had to book whatever priceline would give me. I'm considering just throwing away $350 I put towards this if no one can help X_X . I can still pay for housing + ride.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I'm willing to house you for free but the thing is I live in Ocala, its a town 1 hour and 40 minutes north from Orlando so I'm willing to drive you as many times as needed but the only problem is the gas I'd be spending to take you there so if you could help me with that it'd be appreciated. The only other problem is I don't have Brawl or a Wii so if you want to play that at my house you're going to have to bring it because no one else in my city plays it otherwise its just Melee.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm willing to house you for free but the thing is I live in Ocala, its a town 1 hour and 40 minutes north from Orlando so I'm willing to drive you as many times as needed but the only problem is the gas I'd be spending to take you there so if you could help me with that it'd be appreciated. The only other problem is I don't have Brawl or a Wii so if you want to play that at my house you're going to have to bring it because no one else in my city plays it otherwise its just Melee.
That'd be great, I'm literally stuck. I'm going to arrive at 9 P.M. now, and yeah I can help with gas. I have to leave soon so i might not be able to get on here. I'll PM you my cell. Thanks a TON :)

Top Bottom