• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need help

Mazoe

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3147-0818-3211
I have a huge problem with Ultimate Online, whenever i shield, attack a shield or land after doing an aerial attack i cannot shield or spot dodge at all, 0/10 times will it work. There's no chance for me to react in those situations. However almost every person i play against can attack my shield, land after an up-b or miss a smash attack and still have enough time to either shield or spot dodge before i can even land a jab attack????? I just don't understand how this works and its really ruining the game for me as it seems like everyone else gets so much time to react after making a mistake but i have no time at all and i always get punished, it really just feels unfair. People are even dash attacking my shield and then have enough time to throw out a smash attack and i really just don't understand why they get so much time to react. Maybe there's just something they're doing that i'm not? Could really use some help on this one.

If it matters, i play Cloud, and sometimes Lucina and this happens whenever i play both

Cadillac

Smash Seeker
I think it's endlag. If a move finishes, you can't move for certain frames.
For the shield attacking thing, I don't know what it's called, but if you attack someone's shield, you can't move for some frames. Every attack has different - on shield.

Last edited:
Top Bottom