• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with some things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hi! I'm..um...new to SmashBoards (as a member, anyways..been a lurker for a good month or two) and I need some help on certain things. Unless you can direct me to a long list of terms and stuffs, but I don't think they'll tell me how to apply (that is if the list on GFaqs is a testament).

1)I can't seem to figure out how to jump-cancel, nor am I very sure on what it is. How to execute it and its uses would be nice.
2)Something more specific now - shinecancelling. It's JC'ing out of a shine, right? Trouble is I don't know how to do it :x
3)Is there any really practical method to short hop? I usually just flick the X button with my fingernail, but it only works 75% of the time...
4)Shffl'ing my main chars' nairs (Marth, Falco, Jiggs[it's really easy to shffl bairs/fairs for him/her]) is kinda easy but for the first two it's kind of hard to shffl any OTHER aerials. Tips to make practicing easier?

Thanks much!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Read the stickied topics.

Search.

Do that before you make anymore topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom