• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Need Help With New Combos

Error!!!

Smash Rookie
I need a new combo to do with sheik. Can any one help me. The only combos that i know is the F-Tilt combo and just somthing i like to do. It is a down grab into a short hop up air. That is realy all i know. So if there is a combo that is worth saying please do. Thanks.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
=(

Error, you just become a multiple useless thread maker.

You could of easily ask this question in one of the stickies. Please PLEASE THINK BEFORE POSTING

~sighs~ I'll try to make it useful now...I guess.

Try a low % utilt into dash grab. It work really well on people who don't expect it or if the character doesn't have any 2 frame aerials or specials.

Another is tipper dtilt below 30%. Depending on the characters it will combo into it's self and if they di poorly even into a ftilt.

If they di really poorly then it's possible to string multiple dtilts together and since the dtilt has great priority if they try to challenge it's pointless unless their aerials can hit below them before they get in range as the dtilt will override them. I've yet to see it lose to anything that wasn't disjointed.

Other simple combos

Ftilt into nair
Ftilt into utilt
ftilt into jabs
jab into dsmash (not a combo but is hard to react to especially if you jab them out of the air.)

Theses are close to stage combos that are usually only possible in the low to mid %. Theses all require you to be close to the ground and to hit your opponent downwards.
Fair semi spike into ftilt
fair semi spike into tipper dtilt into ftilt(with bad di but it works a lot)
fair semi spike into dash attack
fair semi spike into dash grab
fair semi spike into dacus
fair semi spike into the kitchen sink
fair semi spike into needle storm

^ A lot of that can also be done using the weak nair.

low % uair can combo into a utilt on selective characters and even a uair. (Very hard to set up though.)

Making your fair weaken will also spawn such things as multiple semi spike fairs chains off stage.

Those are about all the combos that I use often or try to use often >_<

edit: other then the tilt lock of course.

edit: I guess it's possible to do a fair semi spike into utilt into dash grab as well..but I don't use that often >_<

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
That a Runescape avatar Voyeur?

I likes ftilt-dtilt-fair... sets up nicely for gimpage sometimes.
XD it does tend to look like a Green Phat huh?
tbh I'm not sure if it is an RS related thing but I always used it as a mock to myself when I was called the king of D-style (hence the dagger) But I use to play RS and other MMORPGs

to make this a useful post: dash-shield-grab/release-footstool-needle storm, then dtilt, ftilt, dtilt, ftilt-lock and Usmash should finish it

Flamingo

Smash Lord
XD it does tend to look like a Green Phat huh?
tbh I'm not sure if it is an RS related thing but I always used it as a mock to myself when I was called the king of D-style (hence the dagger) But I use to play RS and other MMORPGs

to make this a useful post: dash-shield-grab/release-footstool-needle storm, then dtilt, ftilt, dtilt, ftilt-lock and Usmash should finish it
haha I used to play Runescape also, quit though... lv 94 pure xD... Enough reminiscing... hehe.

Ehhh I really don't try footstool combos that much, I just try for the extra damage with more ftilts or a finishing utilt or dsmash.. But like yeahhh, I try to get some quick damage to like 50%... then I go gimpy mode, then if I cant gimp them by 80-90 I go Zelda depending on the character.

All this DACUSing and Footstooling... Man... So precise.
(Trust me, I can do both, I just think they are both a liiittle bit overrated.) I do DACUS more than I try FSing though.

Top Bottom