• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with lazer approaches

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
When i play falco i mainly lazer approach to grab against fox then i can chain grab but the fox cpu in 20xx keeps F*cking f smashing after the lazer hits i also fast fall my lazer approach and it still happens any suggetions on how to stop the f smash

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
When i play falco i mainly lazer approach to grab against fox then i can chain grab but the fox cpu in 20xx keeps F*cking f smashing after the lazer hits i also fast fall my lazer approach and it still happens any suggetions on how to stop the f smash
You can laser->jab->grab.

_A1

Smash Apprentice
Don't laser so much. It's not about how many you shoot, but how timely they are. Always mix it up and keep them guessing.

OninO

Smash Journeyman
Don't laser so much. It's not about how many you shoot, but how timely they are. Always mix it up and keep them guessing.
Yeah, this is something I'm coming to realise as well. I feel like each laser should have a purpose, one of the particularly dumb habits I have wrestled with is shooting lasers when they're on a platform. It's great if you put out one single laser that catches them trying to descend, every other laser is wasted and actually probably a negative thing as they're being fed information which will help them choose when to descend.

Top Bottom