• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with GCRebuilder.

RoosterHelmet

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to configure the 20XX Hack Pack, but whenever I open GCRebuilder, it gives me this error message:

Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
Which is strange, because I'm the only user on this laptop, and have an administrator profile. The application file also deletes itself after I click it. I'm running Windows 8.1. What do I do about this?

Doq

Smash Lord
Windows Defender (or your favorite antivirus software) likely deleted GCr.exe because it detected it as a virus (which it isn't). Try disabling your antivirus.

Snoop

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to run GCrebuilder using Wine on my Mac and it crashes whenever I try to export the root or open a root folder

Top Bottom