• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help with a guide i'm making for Shulk

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
I have decided to make a :4shulk: guide, and i don't have access to Smash4 currently so i need some help making it. If you want to help then please message back on this post and i'll tell you want i currently need for the guide. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Well, we have the Match-up thread for :4falcon: right here, so I highly recommend taking a peaksie at that, as we cover the best ways to handle him.

I used to have trouble with this match-up too, but reading this thread helped out quite a bit.
Wow, you got me at the last second, i decided to change the post to something else, but still thank you for the link.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Jerm already made a guide covering basically everything so I'm not sure what's left besides maybe Monado art techs.

But I might be able to help.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Jerm already made a guide covering basically everything so I'm not sure what's left besides maybe Monado art techs.

But I might be able to help.
Yes, but i also don't have access to youtube soooo, i'm kinda making this on memory, and i want damages on this guide with his attacks including charged and uncharged smashes. So again i'm kinda making this off of memory inless i get some help, AND i'm on a deadline because i'm typing this at school in my free time. DEADLINE June 2, or intill the school blocks SmashBoards.

Edit: You had me thinking I was going crazy, changing the title like that.
Sorry about that man, and again thanks for the link about :4falcon: match ups.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Yes, but i also don't have access to youtube soooo, i'm kinda making this on memory, and i want damages on this guide with his attacks including charged and uncharged smashes. So again i'm kinda making this off of memory inless i get some help, AND i'm on a deadline because i'm typing this at school in my free time. DEADLINE June 2, or intill the school blocks SmashBoards.
http://smashboards.com/threads/this-is-the-monados-power-metagame-discussion.369285/
You can find basically all the damage percents there.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Thank you Nammy12!
We didn't put in charged damages for the smash attacks, but I'm not sure if you want to do that for DSmash because there's realistically no possible way you'll have all 3 front hits full charged connecting. Same goes for the 2 back hits full charged. FSmash & USmash I suppose could get a place since you can connect both hits consistently.

That said I don't mind another guide, just make sure to add in justifiable points for the Shield Art & I'm kosher.;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom