• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I NEED HELP TO GET PROJECT M

BlueYoshiSlayz

Smash Rookie
NNID
BlueYoshiSlayz1
3DS FC
0774-4252-2401
okay i download the hackless wii download and put it on my sd card and i put it in the wii and deleted all my custom stages and when i went to my sd card it froze and didnt load project m. WHAT DO I DO

Fortress

Smash Master
Make sure that the SD card has been formatted before use. If you want to be sure, just do it now. Where exactly is the game freezing? Sometimes Project M just tends to freeze the game when going to Stage Builder, and though it's infrequent, it can happen sort of randomly. Go ahead and format your SD card, put your files back on there, and try it again.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
And make sure the directories of the folders and files in the SD card are set properly.

Codes go in SD:\codes
Characters go in SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter

etc etc

sonicfan7895

Smash Cadet
Just to be sure, I formatted my SD Card twice before doing so, I unzipped the hackless option into the root of my SD Card, and went through the stage builder. It loads Project M just fine, up until a battle begins...

"3...2...1...G-" FREEZE. Initially, my main menu screens look like Brawl's. Is something missing? :(

I Myself

Smash Cadet
Just to be sure, I formatted my SD Card twice before doing so, I unzipped the hackless option into the root of my SD Card, and went through the stage builder. It loads Project M just fine, up until a battle begins...

"3...2...1...G-" FREEZE. Initially, my main menu screens look like Brawl's. Is something missing? :(

What format did you set your SD card to? If you haven't already, try FAT32.

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Check the following.

1. Is your SD card 2GB or less? Brawl is not compatible with larger SD cards.
2. If your SD card has a small switch on it, make sure it is NOT set to lock.

cheema91

Smash Rookie
i had the exact same problem u were having. i was using a 16gb micro sd inserted into an sd adapter. i thought that might have been the problem as someone suggested it was. i found a 1 gb micro sd and inserted it into an sd adapter and now the game works perfectly. so my problem was the size of the sd i was using. it really has to be 2 gigs or less.

Top Bottom