• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help on choosing my next three mains

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I mainly main Villager. My other mains are Mega Man, Pit, and Pitoo. (Ignore that dalmation in my signature)

I want at least seven mains, so I need help on choosing at least 3 more mains. Lemme go into detail about my abilities with smash characters.

If I played the game they're from, I have much more of a connection with them.

I've never played G&W, DK, Wario, Metroid, F-Zero, ROB related, Duck Hunt, Xenoblade, and Fire Emblem game.

Also, I prefer tilts and aerials over smashes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

My advice would be get characters of several different play styles. For example, Ike is slower, but more powerful, and excels in the air, whereas Link has more range with his bombs, arrows, and tornado-boomerang thing. Rosalina may not have range, but can control multiple parts of the stage, while Zero Suit Samus is extremely quick and can move all over the place in the timing of a blink! Don't choose a character just because you're familiar with their series, it's good to branch out!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
My advice would be get characters of several different play styles. For example, Ike is slower, but more powerful, and excels in the air, whereas Link has more range with his bombs, arrows, and tornado-boomerang thing. Rosalina may not have range, but can control multiple parts of the stage, while Zero Suit Samus is extremely quick and can move all over the place in the timing of a blink! Don't choose a character just because you're familiar with their series, it's good to branch out!
The whole series thing is just a weird thing about me.

Top Bottom