• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need help against falco's chaingrab!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
30+ish...i forgot the % but if ur not near the spike zone they will either dacus u or attempt a jab combo. just always have a banana nearby when fighting falco at low %'s after the 35% go nuts on him.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dude stop making individual threads for your questions. This goes in the Q &A thread. Im suprised Thein/Vyse haven't said anything.

And to answer your question do have a naner so if he does spike u, u can throw the naner up to prevent a edgeguard. And when he spikes u please do not DI away from the stage, i see so many diddy's do this. personally i choose to eat laser damage and hits besides getting grabbed until im in the mid 30s.

Player-1

Smash Legend
You can Uair him if he's not frame perfect and he'll usually end up taking damamge but still grabbing you in the grab super armor. Also, he can't spike you sometime in the 20's I think, but he can still CG you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom