• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I NEED GOKU MOD!!!

RMseco

Smash Rookie
Hello!!

I Need A Goku Mod For My Mod Pack: "SSBB Project Z!"

If Someone Find A Goku Mod Please Leave The Link In Replies!!

Bye!!

PIKAAAA!!:4pikachu::4pikachu::i6rkW::i6rkW::025::025::025::pikachu::pikachu:

:4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4greninja::4greninja::4greninja::4greninja::4charizard::4charizard::4charizard::4charizard::4pikachu::4pikachu::4pikachu::4pikachu::4pikachu::4pikachu::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi::4yoshi:

GhostM

Phantom
There’s one that works for both Brawl and Project M, only problem is that it replaces Pit entirely. Not sure if you wanted that but here’s the link to the download: Goku

Probably the best Goku mod out there. Might be wrong about that, but it allows you to use Kaioken and Full Power and completely changes the moveset when obtained.

Make sure you credit the original creators. It wouldn’t be nice to claim other people’s work as your own.

ilikepizza107

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom