• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop I need f-zero information

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
I 'm tired of playing mariokart and i would like to start playing the f-zero series but i don't know what f-zero games i should try getting? I used to have GX and GP legend.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
F-Zero X is what is considered by most to be the best game in the series. You'll need to have a N64 to play though.

Maybe you should wait in the shadows and pray that Nintendo decides to pay attention to F-Zero, like every F-Zero fanboy does.

Amide

Smash Lord
You can get F-Zero X on the VC. I haven't played that game, but I don't see how you can much better than F-Zero GX.

chaotic002

Smash Apprentice
I actually am planning on getting F-Zero x next week thank you for helping me decide what f-zero game i should get. are the f-zero games competitive like the mario kart series?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Not at all, unfortunately. They're excellent games, but aren't known well enough to have any competitive following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom